Jamie is a graduate of the Ringling College of Art and Design. She graduated with honors, majoring in Fine Art of Photography and Digital Imaging and minoring in Business and Fine Art Equivalency. She was a combat photographer/videographer for the US Army in 2002-2003. She is the recipient of several awards and recognitions including:
- Gold Medal, and Best of Show, 2012 National Veteran’s Creative Arts Festival for B&W Photography, The Measure of a Woman
- Silver Medal, 2014 National Veteran’s Creative Arts Festival for Special Category, Defying the Plane: Enlightenment, and Lamentation
- Gold Medal, 2015 National Veteran’s Creative Arts Festival for Pastel, The Gift.
- Three Best of Ringling 2009 Student Show: Digital Imaging, Landfill ; B&W photography, Fertility; and Sculpture, Mass
- Runner Up for Davis Project for Peace, RCAD
- Commissioned in 2013 for a Bronze Portrait of Phil Garner for Phil Garner Ballpark in Knoxville, Ky
- 2014 Co-designer with Steven Dickey and Michael Parker, by the Historical Society of Tampa, It’s Monumental, 3 monuments representing the Cigar industry, McDill AFB, and Shipping and Railroad industry’s contribution to the development of present-day Tampa.
- Featured in March 2014 issue of Living on the Suncoast, Living Artfully, Reaching Out Beyond the Canvas
Please contact Jamie with any questions and to reserve your spot.